Monday, March 16, 2009

Lots of Wee Care Gowns

Yikes! It's been a month since I last posted! This blogging thing is harder to keep up with than I thought. I have been busy though, working on SAGA Wee Care gowns and getting started on the first of two First Communion dresses. Here are some photos of the Wee Care gowns. A couple of them show up close detail of the smocking stitches---for those of you who may not be familiar with smocking.
Look for a new post within the next couple of days on the first First Communion dress. The smocking is done!

4 comments:

Bunny said...

These are the prettiest wee care gowns I have ever seen. That trim on the blue is fabulous. I know the FC dress will be great and I can't wait.

Martha said...

I love your Wee Care gowns. What pattern did you use for the boy gown?

Anonymous said...

The Wee Care gowns are lovely. What pattern did you use? Sandy
fringes51@hotmail.com
Chesapeake Treasures, Crofton, MD

EMPeris said...

I am with the Conestoga Stitchers in PA and we would love to know what the pattern is so that we can include that in our wee care donations.

Post a Comment