Saturday, May 16, 2009

My Princess Charming

It's been two weeks since my daughter's First Communion, so I'm a little late in getting this post up.  However, we're also building a new house, and thing are in the hectic stage right now.  We should be moving within a month, so it's a very exciting (but hectic and stressful) time.  Anyway....here are the photos from my daughter's special day. 

In the next post, I'll provide more details of both dresses--materials, patterns, smocking plates, etc.








A family photo:

4 comments:

Martha said...

OMG it is just beautiful on her! She does look like a Princess. There is nothing sweeter than the faith of a second grader. Too precious.

Ann's Fashion Studio said...

Ah she is gorgeous and the dress is just so beautiful on her. You did a wonderful job.
Very nice family photo.

Emily said...

Cute.



www.sewingsister.blogspot.com

Rug Cleaners said...

I love her dress. She looked like an angel. Congratulations!

Post a Comment